Notice: Undefined index: CraftSessionId in /var/www/html/web/forums/qa-external/qa-external-users.php on line 193
Update of particulate sediment settling velocity or diameter - Hydronumerics Q&A
0 votes
in AEM3D by ricardo.rb.academico@gmail.com (440 points)

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to update the sediment settling velocity or the diameter of particulate in AEM3D. I am doing a simulation of 5 months, with 6 fractions, and I would like to approach to the flocculation processes by updating the settling velocity or the diameter at some time of the simulation. Is the answer is positive, how can I do it?

Thank you in advance

Ricardo RB

1 Answer

+1 vote
by dallimor@hydronumerics.com.au (11.6k points)
Hi Ricardo,

Sorry but this is not currently possible.  Having said that, flocculation/aggregation was something I had in mind when coding the new water quality modulation so some of the architecture is in place in the code but it is far from complete.

Thanks

Chris
by ricardo.rb.academico@gmail.com (440 points)
Hi Chris, thank you for your answer. Just a last doubt:  neither by using an update file is it possible? I think the answer is negative, but I have to ask.
Best

Ricardo RB
by dallimor@hydronumerics.com.au (11.6k points)
Update bcs only work on scalar data.

C
Welcome to Hydronumerics Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers about the software we develop and distribute

Categories

Hydronumerics